Offering Lovely Gifts from
What Colors Should you Use in a Sand Ceremony
When it comes to weddings, every single step needs to be treasured because they make the entire occasion beautiful. If you are considering having a wedding sand ceremony, it will be an event that signifies two lives joining together as one. You and your fiancé will be pouring sand into a vase that will produce a unique and beautiful color combination. But did you know that when it comes to the use of the sand in these occasions, there is a certain meaning to each color?
Here is a short meaning of each color used for the sand ceremony:
· Red: Love, passion, fertility, courage, and strength of will
· Hot Pink: Romance
· Pale Pink: Love, happiness, playfulness, unity, and truth
· Light Blue: Peace, patience, understanding, and good health
· Dark Blue: Strength, longevity, trust, commitment, and loyalty
· Purple: Royalty, health, vitality, strength, power, and sophistication
· Green: Nature, renewal, riches, prosperity, luck, beauty, and health
· Yellow: Sunny disposition, joy, consistency, optimism, attraction, and friendship
· Gold: Wealth, prosperity, unity, prestige, success, and strength
· Champagne: Conservative, traditional, and refinement
· Silver: Glamour, inspiration, protection, and vision
· White: Peace and innocence
· Brown: Caring, nurturing, and home
· Black: Wisdom, success, strength, and sophistication
Each of the colors represent a significant characteristic that you either possess or you’re wishing for during your marriage with your fiancé. At the same time, he will choose a color that also best describes who he is.
When those two colors of sand are poured into a clear vase, they will play with one another in harmony. They will produce a beautifully colored piece that is unlike any other. The chance of having someone’s sand ceremony vase looking exactly the same as yours is very few. You may have the same color combination but having these colors mix with one another is an entirely different story.
What color best describes you? Have you chosen your color for your sand ceremony? Need to order Sand for your Wedding Sand Ceremony, click here or Call us to get help in learning more about unity sand ceremonies. And...
to learn more about about planning your Dream Wedding, click here & sign up for our newletter
For a Limited Time...Huge Savings
Just enter Discount Code MMMBRIDE at check out