Offering Lovely Gifts from
Wedding Aisle Runners...Pros and Cons
When it comes to planning a wedding, you can opt to follow tradition and go for something that’s been tried and tested. Or you can come up with your own wedding plans and organize everything on your own. Hiring a wedding planner can also be a big help to you, but in the end, you still have to make the decisions.
One of the things you should consider when planning your wedding is whether or not you will include an aisle runner. Generally speaking, it makes the walkway of the bride look clean as she walks toward her groom. While this can be a beautiful addition to your wedding ceremony decoration, it is important to know what the pros and cons of having an aisle runner are.
· Aisle runners add beauty to the wedding. Now that aisle runners are available in a variety of colors, you can easily choose one that goes best with the theme of your wedding.
· Aisle runners help in keeping the bride’s dress clean. Especially if it is on an outdoor wedding, the aisle runner can protect the path that the bride walks on. This is particularly true for dresses that have long flowing trains.
· Aisle runners are an inexpensive way to cover ugly flooring. If the wedding ceremony venue needs to replace their flooring, you can add an aisle runner to cover the path for the meantime. This option can be a big help, especially if the venue does not plan to replace the flooring anytime soon.
· Aisle runners can cause accidents. One of the problems of having an aisle runner is that the person who walks on them may accidentally trip. This is particularly true if the there are bunches on the fabric or plastic of the material. This is why it is best to keep the aisle runner free from wrinkles.
· Aisle runners may blow in the wind. Since aisle runners are recommended for outdoor weddings, it is important to tape them down properly and securely. This is because a windy day can cause the aisle runner to blow and lose its purpose.
· Aisle runners may get tangled on the bride’s dress. This is particularly true if you will be wearing a dress with a sweeping train. The best way to avoid this problem is to have an assistant lift up your train as you walk to your awaiting groom.
Deciding whether or not you want to have an aisle runner on your wedding day is entirely up to you. Just remember that there are always some ways you can avoid the problems that come with the aisle runner. Browse through our collection of aisle runners to find one that fits your wedding theme.
For more tips on planning your Dream Wedding, click here and join our Newsletter
For a Limited Time...Huge Savings
Just enter Discount Code MMMBRIDE at check out